ATTENTION ATTENTION: Anthony Jacquin of Head Hacking is offering two completely new Head Hacking products in an upcoming contest to three lucky winners on this website. To know what products they are just listen to the brief message from Anthony below.
Vince Lynch (on the far left), one of the members of the Head Hacking collective and www.vincelynch.com speaks with me about Head Hacking (cutting edge Hypnosis) and PUA (big boy stuff). Vince Loves to Party! at 16 he started hypnosis. Then started helping coach on Anthony Jaquin’s Hypnotherapy courses in 2003. After much practice a street hypnosis approach seemed to emerge.
He’s been running courses ever since, for example last month, Vince ran a series of USA courses; A course in san fran, LA, ending with the Head Hacking hypnosis training in Vegas, the day he got back to London this month he got to speak at a Ross Jeffries event, he spoke at Igor Ledochowski’s street hypnosis training in November. Although Vince does have a book with his publisher at the moment, and a DVD in the pipeline and feature on various upcoming DVD’s (possibly Head Hacking DVDS). If you want advice coaching etc in either pick up or hypnosis please visit www.vincelynch.com
I almost didn’t get this podcast, I just happened to catch Vince on his phone before his plane touched down in California for the Head Hacking Vegas training – first class may I add!
In this podcast Vince shares with my audience and me:
- A glimpse into the mindset of a successful Hypnotist so that you can be successful at Head Hacking (cutting edge hypnosis)
- His unique take on what hypnosis is
- Target Selection – “Whos going to be a good subject”
- Building compliance, taking a bit of fascination and turning it into compliance
- How PUA and “Street Hypnosis” share many similarities that help us understand each subject further.
P.S. My next Hypnosis Podcast is with Head Hacking expert Anthony Jacquin.